Wednesday 20 March 2013

Old man

My class is doing songs with a message, you need to find a song done by a Canadian artist, and write what you think is the message of the song!

Their is some things you must answer, like who sings the song?

and what is a fact about the song OR artist?
My song pick was "old man"
done by Neil Young.

I think the song"old man" has a good message when he says "I am alot like you where" because he sees him self in a old man so he understands that there is more to a person then their appearance.

His song starts not to loud and then gets louder, and louder [ the loudest parts are at the middle chorus] and then It goes quieter and quieter and it is like alot of songs.

The song is done by one person, Neil young so you can hear his voice well!

2 comments:

  1. If you like Neil Young, you might like Pink Floyd - their lyrics are very cool and their musical style if very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like him, so I will look them up.

      Delete